The main difference between Standard Translation and Premium Translation is the means by which the translation is produced, turnaround times, and the follow-up benefits you will receive after your order has been completed. By using our automated translation tool with Standard Translation, it allows us to quickly return your paper once the English language editor has completed their work. With our Premium Translation, while the turnaround time is longer, the service includes professional translation and editing, along with options for free re-translation (up to 1500 words) and re-editing.
Articles in this section
- What is the difference between Standard Translation and Premium Translation?
- If I make changes to my paper after my Standard Translation order has been completed, will you translate new text for free?
- How do I get re-editing for my Standard Translation Service?
- What is included in Standard Translation?
- What is included in Premium Translation?
- How do I submit a mixed-language paper?
- How do I get new text translated or free re-editing for my Premium Translation order?
- What languages do you translate?
- Do you have translators in my field?
- What makes AJE's Premium Translation service unique?