Please fill out and upload our quote form and provide a link to your conference poster guidelines. Please ensure that you also upload editable files or sketches for all of the figures appearing on your poster so that we can provide you with an accurate price quote.
Articles in this section
- How do I get my tables and figures reformatted?
- What should I include if my Custom Illustration order is a poster for a conference or presentation?
- What should I include if I provide original data for a graph?
- Can you create infographics, visual abstracts, or videos for my research?
- Should I choose Custom Illustration or Figure Formatting?
- Why does Figure Formatting require high-resolution, editable files?
- What file types do you accept for figure formatting?
- Can you format my tables?
- How will you format images, such as photographs and micrographs?
- How will I review my formatted figures when they are returned in a new file type?