Please ensure that your data file includes all of the information required to create your desired graph, including calculated values for any standard errors, standard deviations, confidence intervals, coefficients of determination, or other measures to be included.
Articles in this section
- How do I get my tables and figures reformatted?
- What should I include if my Custom Illustration order is a poster for a conference or presentation?
- What should I include if I provide original data for a graph?
- Can you create infographics, visual abstracts, or videos for my research?
- Should I choose Custom Illustration or Figure Formatting?
- Why does Figure Formatting require high-resolution, editable files?
- What file types do you accept for figure formatting?
- Can you format my tables?
- How will you format images, such as photographs and micrographs?
- How will I review my formatted figures when they are returned in a new file type?