Yes. Our colleagues at Research Square specialize in getting your work discovered by larger audiences through research promotion services. Learn more and see examples here.
Articles in this section
- How do I get my tables and figures reformatted?
- What should I include if my Custom Illustration order is a poster for a conference or presentation?
- What should I include if I provide original data for a graph?
- Can you create infographics, visual abstracts, or videos for my research?
- Should I choose Custom Illustration or Figure Formatting?
- Why does Figure Formatting require high-resolution, editable files?
- What file types do you accept for figure formatting?
- Can you format my tables?
- How will you format images, such as photographs and micrographs?
- How will I review my formatted figures when they are returned in a new file type?
We're happy to answer any questions you have about your order, our services, or how to use your account.
Write to Us
Replies within 1 business day
Chat with us
24/7 help bot
Live agents 9 a.m.-6 p.m. Monday-Friday (U.S. Eastern time)
Available in English, Spanish, Portuguese, or Chinese
Please sign in to leave a comment.