When you order a custom illustration, you can provide a sketch of your desired figure or original data, and we will generate a publication-quality figure. If you already have a figure that needs to be adjusted to the specifications of your desired journal, Figure Formatting may be a more appropriate and cost-effective option.
Articles in this section
- How do I get my tables and figures reformatted?
- What should I include if my Custom Illustration order is a poster for a conference or presentation?
- What should I include if I provide original data for a graph?
- Can you create infographics, visual abstracts, or videos for my research?
- Should I choose Custom Illustration or Figure Formatting?
- Why does Figure Formatting require high-resolution, editable files?
- What file types do you accept for figure formatting?
- Can you format my tables?
- How will you format images, such as photographs and micrographs?
- How will I review my formatted figures when they are returned in a new file type?