If you have purchased Premium Translation, we will re-edit new English text in your manuscript for free until it has been published. There is no word count limit on new English text you can submit for editing. We will also translate up to 1500 words of new text related to the original manuscript for free one time. There will be a charge for any words above 1500.
To submit your revised manuscript:
1. Log into your AJE account at www.aje.com
2. On the "My Orders" page, find the order related to the paper that you need re-edited. Orders are listed based on their most recent completion date. Click on the words "submit for a free re-edit".
3. On the next page, you can upload your revised manuscript and select the reason for the re-edit. Other files that we will edit the English for free with your revised manuscript include the following, which must be uploaded with the manuscript:
- Any written responses to the reviewers for this paper
- Your journal cover letter for this paper
4. Once you have answered the questions and uploaded your files, click on the green Submit button. A confirmation will then appear. Please note, if your revised manuscript includes new text to be translated, we will contact you with the correct deadline within one business day. Re-edits with translation take longer to complete than editing new English text.