The journal that is the best fit for your manuscript is listed first in your Journal Recommendation report. The Journal Recommendation team also considers any requirements that you have included in your instructions. They will prioritize journals that meet those requirements and place them at or near the beginning of the report.
Articles in this section
- Can you recommend journals that are indexed by SCI?
- What information is included in the Journal Recommendation report and what information do I need to provide?
- How do you decide the order of journals presented in my Journal Recommendation report?
- Can you evaluate the merit of my manuscript and provide recommendations accordingly?
- Do you guarantee that my paper will be accepted by one of the journals you recommend?