If you purchase Advanced Editing or Premium Editing, you can tell us your preferred editor in the "Special instructions" box when you order. If you forget to request an editor there, please contact us for assistance. Our editors have variable schedules, so we are not able to guarantee that the editor you request will be available, and we are unable to try to match you to your preferred editor for Standard Editing. Rest assured that we will always match your paper to the best matched expert for your field. After your order is completed, you are welcome to send us any questions you have about your editor's changes and suggestions. We want to work with you to ensure you're satisfied with your manuscript.
Articles in this section
- Why did you make particular stylistic changes to my paper?
- What types of changes does the Automated Editing Tool make?
- How are Standard, Advanced, and Premium Editing different?
- How do you match my paper to the best editor in my area of study?
- How do I get free re-editing for my Premium order?
- Can I rush my Premium re-edit?
- Do you edit LaTeX documents?
- Can you use Overleaf for LaTex files?
- Can I get a free sample of your editing services?
- Can you check plagiarism and remove plagiarism at editing?