We do not edit personal statements, such as those associated with a college or job application or an application for promotion. Such text is often used to showcase an author's voice and personality, and although that text should be proofread, our level of editing, which focuses on improving word choice or phrasing, could alter that voice and change meaning. Therefore, for ethical reasons, we have decided that it is not appropriate for us to edit documents of this nature.
Articles in this section
- Why did you make particular stylistic changes to my paper?
- What types of changes does the Automated Editing Tool make?
- How are Standard, Advanced, and Premium Editing different?
- How do you match my paper to the best editor in my area of study?
- How do I get free re-editing for my Premium order?
- Can I rush my Premium re-edit?
- Do you edit LaTeX documents?
- Can you use Overleaf for LaTex files?
- Can I get a free sample of your editing services?
- Can you check plagiarism and remove plagiarism at editing?