We do not offer peer review of your manuscript as part of the Journal Recommendation service. However, if you provide a range of impact factors, we will do our best to provide recommendations that meet your publishing goals.
Articles in this section
- Can you recommend journals that are indexed by SCI?
- What information is included in the Journal Recommendation report and what information do I need to provide?
- How do you decide the order of journals presented in my Journal Recommendation report?
- Can you evaluate the merit of my manuscript and provide recommendations accordingly?
- Do you guarantee that my paper will be accepted by one of the journals you recommend?