We format manuscripts according to your journal’s submission guidelines. After acceptance, a journal may copyedit and typeset the formatted paper to prepare it for publication. This will change how the final manuscript looks, but it does not indicate that the submitted manuscript was formatted incorrectly.
Articles in this section
- Does AJE offer Figure Formatting services?
- How do I get my tables reformatted?
- Can you create infographics, visual abstracts, or videos for my research?
- What is included in Manuscript Formatting?
- Should I re-format my manuscript for a new journal?
- Can you format my tables?
- My manuscript contains tables. Do I need to order Table Formatting?
- Do you support reference manager software like Endnote?
- Why does my formatted manuscript look different from papers published in my target journal?
- Do you format papers written in LaTeX?