We are unable to translate LaTeX documents at this time. Our Standard and Premium Translation will only accept papers in these formats: .doc, .docx, .ppt., and .xls. If your paper was created with LaTeX, you may copy your manuscript into Microsoft Word and submit that document for translation.
Articles in this section
- What is the difference between Standard Translation and Premium Translation?
- If I make changes to my paper after my Standard Translation order has been completed, will you translate new text for free?
- How do I get re-editing for my Standard Translation Service?
- What is included in Standard Translation?
- What is included in Premium Translation?
- How do I get new text translated or free re-editing for my Premium Translation order?
- What languages do you translate?
- Do you have translators in my field?
- How long will it take to have my Premium Translation paper re-edited?
- Why do you ask me to submit my reference list and a terminology list with my Premium Translation order?