You must have access to the appropriate software (e.g., Adobe Illustrator or similar programs) to make changes to your figures within their new file type. Therefore, we recommend that you send the final version of your figures to us for formatting. However, if you need to make any changes to your figures after formatting, we will work with you to make the necessary adjustments.
Articles in this section
- How do I get my tables and figures reformatted?
- What should I include if my Custom Illustration order is a poster for a conference or presentation?
- What should I include if I provide original data for a graph?
- Can you create infographics, visual abstracts, or videos for my research?
- Should I choose Custom Illustration or Figure Formatting?
- Why does Figure Formatting require high-resolution, editable files?
- What file types do you accept for figure formatting?
- Can you format my tables?
- How will you format images, such as photographs and micrographs?
- How will I review my formatted figures when they are returned in a new file type?