Our staff members will verify each paper’s word count before it is assigned to an editor. If we find that your file’s word count is over the word range that you selected, then we will e-mail you with further instructions. Usually, your paper will not be delayed unless there is a large difference between the word count that you selected and the actual word count. If your paper is shorter than indicated, we will refund the price difference to your AJE account. If you paid via an online method (e.g., credit card, PayPal, Alipay), then we can also refund that amount to your original payment method if desired.
Articles in this section
- How do I cancel my order?
- How do I change my paper's word count when I order?
- Do I have to wait for a price quote?
- How do I order your services?
- How do I contact you for help?
- Can I update my order with a new file?
- What file type can I upload for English Editing?
- Will you keep my tracked changes?
- How do I reset my password?
- How can I ensure that I receive emails from AJE?