No, our Standard and Premium Translation services include translation and editing only. If you need your paper formatted according to the guidelines of your target journal, please also select Manuscript Formatting when selecting the services for your order.
Articles in this section
- What is the difference between Standard Translation and Premium Translation?
- If I make changes to my paper after my Standard Translation order has been completed, will you translate new text for free?
- How do I get re-editing for my Standard Translation Service?
- What is included in Standard Translation?
- What is included in Premium Translation?
- How do I submit a mixed-language paper?
- How do I get new text translated or free re-editing for my Premium Translation order?
- What languages do you translate?
- Do you have translators in my field?
- What makes AJE's Premium Translation service unique?