We cannot edit multiple papers in one order. Our policy is that everything in an order must relate to a single manuscript; a main document, responses to reviewers, and/or a cover letter can be combined, but two different papers cannot. Currently, the only exception to this rule is that we will edit collections of abstracts, such as those written for a conference.
Articles in this section
- How do I cancel my order?
- How do I change my paper's word count when I order?
- Do I have to wait for a price quote?
- How do I order your services?
- How do I contact you for help?
- Can I update my order with a new file?
- What file type can I upload for English Editing?
- Will you keep my tracked changes?
- How do I reset my password?
- How can I ensure that I receive emails from AJE?
We're happy to answer any questions you have about your order, our services, or how to use your account.
Write to Us
Replies within 1 business day
Chat with us
24/7 help bot
Live agents 9 a.m.-6 p.m. Monday-Friday (U.S. Eastern time)
Available in English, Spanish, Portuguese, or Chinese
Article is closed for comments.